The Coast Golf Club is one of Sydney’s best kept secrets when it comes to corporate golf locations. Located just 12 km from the city and 8 km from the airport right on the rim of the pacific ocean the Coast really is must for something different when it comes to corporate golf days.
The par 70 course is a commanding test of golf for players regardless of standard and has some of the most spectacular holes you will ever play.
The Coast Golf Club enjoys an enviable reputation for the quality of its corporate golf with many groups coming back year after year. In addition to the course, our function facilities are well maintained and provide the perfect location for an after golf function and provide our clients with top quality food and service in a wonderful setting over looking Little Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
We are there to assist with every aspect of your corporate golf day including player briefings, starting, marshalling, scoring, nearest to the pin and long drive competitions, drinks carts as well as a professional shop stocking a wide range of recognised brands, electric golf carts, hire clubs, golf tuition and prizes.
10 reasons to choose The COAST for your next Corporate Event:
1. Spectacular Par 70 seaside links golf course
2. Ocean vistas from all 18 holes
3. Fleet of 45 modern electric golf carts
4. Heritage clubhouse and Henry’s restaurant with spectacular views
5. 20 minutes from Sydney CBD, 10 minutes from the Airport
6. Experienced Corporate Golf team with over 25 years experience
7. Exclusive access three days a week for large groups (Monday – Wednesday)
8. Ranked #5 in Sydney by Golf Australia Magazines ‘Top 100 Public Access Courses‘
9. Accommodates golf events from 20 to 144 players
10. Competitive and flexible packages to suit all groups, special rates for charity events.